Information sheet in accordance with article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) – Information sheet on the processing of data collected from the interested party.
In accordance with the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we supply the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided.
Definitions: art. 4 of EU Regulations 2016-679 defines “personal data” as any information concerning a physical person identified or identifiable (“interested party”): a physical person is considered identifiable when the physical person can be identified, directly or indirectly, with specific reference to an identifier such as the name, the identifying number, location data, online identifier, or one or more characteristic elements of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, financial, cultural or social identity.
- DATA CONTROLLER
In accordance with art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica 100Km del Passatore, with office at Via Cavour n. 7, 48018 Faenza (Ra), Italy, and the person with the responsibility for the decisions on the processing is Mr. Giordano Zinzani as its legal representative.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the appropriate conditions of legality in accordance with art. 6 of EU Regulation 2016/670:
– navigation on this internet site: legitimate interest (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing ;
– filling in the form for the collection of data for the receipt of the newsletter or promotional communications via e-mail: consent (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a)) until the revocation by the interested party, as the legal basis of the processing ;
– filling in the form for the collection of data for registration in the sporting event and insertion of personal data in the association’s database: execution of the contract (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b)), legitimate interest (article 6, paragraph 1, letter f)) and consent (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a)), whenever the data provided enters totally or partly within the specific categories as per article 9 paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 as the legal basis of the processing
- ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSES OF THE DATA
The personal data provided can be transmitted to the addresses which will process the data as the data processers (article 28 or EU Regulation 2016/679) for obligations connected to the purposes listed in point 2 above.
By way of example and a non exhaustive list, the data can be transmitted to:
– subjects that provide the management of the computer system used by the Controller and the related telecommunications network, including email, newsletter and internet site management;
– professionals, consultants and companies in the field of assistance, consultancy and supply of services in general ;
– upon request, to competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or the directions of public organs.
The subjects belonging to the above categories carry out the function of Data Processors, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing via email to email@example.com or at the registered office of the Controller in the office at Via Cavour n. 7, 48018 Faenza (Ra), Italy.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided can be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union or to non EU countries if necessary in order to comply with the purposes indicated above. The data can be transferred in compliance with the condition in Section V above – Transfer of personal data to third countries. Specifically the data can be transferred to third countries or international organizations for which the Commission had intervened with an assessment of adequacy (art. 45 EU Reg. 2016/679). The interested party will be able to obtain information about the effective transfer of the data to third countries and the suitable measures are adopted to ensure the level of protection of the transfer of the data has not been prejudiced by writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of the Controller in the office at Via Cavour n. 7, 48018 Faenza (Ra), Italy.
- PERIOD OF STORAGE OF THE DATA OR THE CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated or manual form with the methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing the maximum security and confidentiality, by the controller and/or the subjects specifically appointed to do so.
In accordance with the requirements of art. 5 clause 1 letter e) of EU Regulation 2016/679 the personal data will be stored in a form that will allow identification of the interested parties for a period of time no greater than the achievement of the proposes for which the data is processed. The storage of the personal data depends on the purposes of the processing (the times were determined on the basis of the criteria on which the interested party can receive information by writing an email to email@example.com):
– receipt of the newsletter or promotional communications in general via email: a maximum of 12 months;
– registration to the sporting event: a maximum of 12 months after the end of the event;
– insertion of the personal data into the association’s database: the minimum time necessary to comply with the official Regulations for the event .
- NATURE OF THE CONFERRING OF THE DATA AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL TO SUPPLY DATA
Apart from what is specified for the navigation data, the communication of personal data is not compulsory, in that anyone is free to provide their personal data in the dedicated areas on the site but it is necessary for achieving the purposes of the processing. The consequence of the failure to provide personal data brings about the impossibility to use the various services offered by the Data Controller.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested party can assert his or her rights as expressed in EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the Controller’s office indicated above.
At any time the interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to his or her personal data (art. 15), the correction (art.16) or the deletion (art.17) of said data, the limitation of the processing (art. 18), the portability of the data (art. 20) or finally to oppose the processing of the data based on legitimate interest (art. 21).
In accordance with Art.7, paragraph 3, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
In the case of portability of the data, the Data Controller will supply the data in a structured format in common use and readable by an automatic device, subject to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art.20 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Without prejudice to other administrative or legal appeals, if the interested party believes that the data violates the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to present an appeal to the control authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data) in accordance with art.15 letter f) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
- AUTOMATIC DECISION MAKING PROCESSES
There is no automatic decision making process.